PKA takes pride in being at the forefront of using the latest digital tools.
- The largest architecture firm in mid-Norway, Trondheim-based Per Knudsen Arkitektkontor (PKA) takes pride in being at the forefront of using the latest digital tools.
- The team felt that Spacemaker was more advanced than other similar tools.
- Spacemaker is well integrated into the team’s early phase workflows and has proved useful for parallel assignments and competitions, helping them win two competitions to design new housing projects in Trondheim.
- Using Spacemaker to open up the competition process leads to a more transparent and collaborative relationship with the developer, and facilitates more outcome-based discussions with them.
- Spacemaker’s fact-based approach creates a smoother process which helps the team build their argumentation on a solid foundation, resulting in more robust projects.
- Having Spacemaker at hand complements the intuition and experience of the team."